Friday 22 May 2009

The 'How not to live your life guide to: Embarrassing yourself easily, AKA, My life'.

The title of this post should be inspiration to all.
For am I wise..
ish..


OKOKOKOKOK..
Moving on..

TOOOOODDDDDDAAYY
The MAIN thing that I remember about today was Science. We had a talent competition, which as you could tell, I did not enter. For I have no talents. Except I can lick my own nose with my tongue, but other people can do that too.. right? CAN YOU? :O 

Of course, Kaitlin, Robert and Joe sang amazingly (as expected), where as everyone else was singing 'Bob the Builder' and doing the 'DJ Talent' thingy-ma-jig.

OBVIOUSLY
I video-d-d-dd-d it on my highly rubbish-ness phone for the enjoyment of Sophie, purely when she gets back from Venice. :)

I need to get some pictures on this thing!!

Yours Sincerely,
Holly. :D

P.S., I know I don't have alot of followers, but please comment ;P. Danke.

2 comments:

  1. No I can't do the thing were you touch your nose with your tounge :(!
    Do you remember how Katlin had asked people NOT to film it and Jack and Declan just sat there filming every last bit (Hahaha little so 'n' so's)!
    Emski :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, yes!
    I do remember!
    I swear I heard a phone beep like mine does at the beginning of a recording ;)

    Silly Munchkins. :D

    ReplyDelete