Sunday 17 May 2009

A little mix up..

Hi, There...

I origionally had a blog from here, but I had to start a-new.. I forgot what my password was for it, and I forgot my EMAIL bloomin' password.. :/

I'll give you the old one at the end ;)

Anyway!

Since today is Sunday, nothing much is happening. I tried doing my French but I just cannot be bothered, Frankly. I typed it all out, and boom. Computer crash. Well that's not my fault now, is it? ;)

I've done my Geoggers, ready for tomorrow though, so I'm not THAT irresponsible!

Am I?...

Oh no..

From Holly. :)

Here's the adress incase you wanna mosey-on-over to it..

http://PurpleParsnip.blogspot.com

Très créatif, oui? :P

2 comments:

  1. Hello you crazy fruit 'n' nut case! You'll be as bad as me before long. You'll have so many logins and passwords to remember that you'll drive yourself even more crazy than you were in the first place!
    Good to see that you make your Homework a priority!
    Emski's Mama
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mother again igrore her ;)But she does have alot and I mean ALOT of passwords 'n' stuff (it's unbelivable)!:)
    :P Emski :P

    ReplyDelete