Thursday 21 May 2009

Well then, Children..

Thank you for the comments! I appreciate them, :P

If there is any topic in particular that you'd like me to rattle on about 'till kingdom come,
then please, do share.

I'd be interested to know what goes on in those hard things attached to your neck, (AKA a head)..

Today. RAWWRR..

Well... ermm..
I can't remember half of it, which it pretty typico.. but I'll try my best ;)

ENGGLLIISSCHH

Read a book.

TUTTTOOORR

Did a bit o' History.

Mathhvvzz

Played a game.

Break

Nothing

And you get the message.

Shame-o to the max, tbh. :/
I had a good feeling about today. D:

On yet another negative note - Sophie is going on holiday to Venice at 12. In the morning.
Unfortunate time? I think so.
Unfortunate place? No-way ho-say.

Hope you have a great time, Soph! :D
You too Fish n' Chip in Light Water Valley!

My smiley-ness goes out to Emski, Megan and Jenni, For whatever they're doing in the hollydaiz. :)

And Emily's Momma n' Co.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment